Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Big Wheel

Grandma and Grandpa bought Olivia this awesome Big Wheel. The first video shows Session Two of assembly, which followed an initial solo attempt by Grandpa, a trip to the hardware store, intensive consultation from both Preston and Olivia . . . but which ultimately culminated in a ride-able plastic vehicle. Which you will see in all of its thrilling glory in the second video.

Magical. I should add that Olivia ALWAYS wants to go faster. I promise not to record the inevitable collision. Preston thought I moved far too slowly (not at all, in fact), when Olivia steered into the bushes today and did something akin to a stunt from The Dukes of Hazard. If my girl wants to be a stunt double in a popular, thinly-narrated television series though, who am I to stand in her way?


No comments: